Custom Land Site Data Service
You supply the outlined site image and property address to define the site boundary.
A site's lot line outline is often contained within a real estate listing along with the property address.
In this case, sending a properties real estate listing link may be all that is needed to provide the site image and address.
Sometimes real estate agencies mislabel or give a site other than the actual site.
Be sure the site is correct before submitting it.
A 3D physical model can be made for your site.
USGS Source Data
Information returned to you in JPG format
1 ) Site Image, verifying correct site
2) Site Colored Height Elevation Image
3) Site Image
4) Site contour line display
5) 3D Colored Elevation Perspective View
6) 3D Site image Perspective View
7) Colored Height Elevation Terrain Overview with site marked
8) Site Watershed Image
Information returned to you in KMZ format for use in Google Earth
9) Google Earth Site KMZ
10) Google Earth Colored Elevation KMZ
Note: Information will vary from site to site ... these are custom generated reports.
We use USGS elevation and image data for deriving site contour line images, site images, drainage networks and watershed data.
This information is not a survey (i.e., a survey is a legal documen, professionally prepared by a surveyor).
Property lot lines are approximate.
Contour lines, drainage and watershed networks are derived mathematically and are also approximate.
1) Tulsa, Oklahoma. Click image to enlarge. Site outline source: Zillow listing.
Acronyms: CE ... Colored Elevation image, V ... vertical exaggeration, assumed 1:1 (no exaggeration unless otherwise noted).
Site Outline Site Image 3D View , 3:1 V Colored Elevation (CE) CE 3D View, 3:1 V Overview, 3:1 V Site 2' Contours Watershed
2) Salem, Oregon. Site outline source: street address, Marion County, Oregon property platt.
Site Outline Site Image 3D View , 1:1 V CE CE 3D View, 3:1 V Elevation Overview Site 5' Contours Drainage Watershed